Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Six

Cook (almost) Anything has turned six and this was pretty much my reaction.

sixyears.png

This will be my 1325th post and boy, are my fingers tired. I started this site as a means of motivating myself, not really knowing how long this journey would last - in fact, I never even told Paalo about this site until three months in - I think he just enjoyed all the different food I was cooking up, little did he know I had an ulterior motive.

To mark this sixth birthday I've given the site a bit of a face lift - there are a few things that need to be tweaked but basically it's pretty much set. Now, if you happen to use IE you might not see the translate button, there seems to be some sort of glitch with certain versions/operating systems - I will leave that to the boffins at google/microsoft to work out.

All this leaves if for me to say "Thank You" to my readers - I am always humbled by the kindness you show me, whether you've left a comment or sent email, it is much appreciated.

14 comments

  1. Congratulations! It is a pleasure to visit your site and read your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, dear Haalo. The cat in the post looks great. To many more years of pleasure for writer and readers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Simona for your good company!

      Delete
  3. That was more or less the same face I had when I realized the other day that you where blogging since 2006!!
    Congratulation dear Haalo, for the past six years and to many more to come!
    A big hug
    baciusss
    brii

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brii - I think it's longer than most hollywood marriages ;)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations, dear Haalo, and many more years to come, a great pleasure for me to read!
    like the new graphic :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cinzia - I hope there's more to come!

      Delete
  5. Congratulations Haalo! I still remember the very first time I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kalyn - it seems like another world, it's very odd looking back.

      Delete
  6. Six very tasty years - may there be many, many more to come :) !

    Thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Haalo, I've been reading your blog for almost all 6 years, one of the first ones I was attracted to, still love it! Happy 6th!
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marie, that is lovely, happy to know you're still enjoying the site - hope there's many more years to come!

      Delete

© Cook (almost) Anything at Least Once | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig