Tuesday, September 25, 2007

That's not excessive

cook books

It's only one a day!

5 comments

  1. Wow you do like your Italian cookbooks! Mine seem to be mostly French :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, fabulous! I'm going to hazard a guess and say that looks like a copy of the Silver Spoon cookbook down the bottom of the stack. I got the phaidon press edition a month or so back. Love it.

    Hope you're having a fabulous time over in Italy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed I do Y - there's a lot more I'd love to have but they just won't fit in my bag ;)

    Thanks Lorena - indeed it's the Italian version, I'll have to compare the two when I get back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's a lot of cookbooks in one day...hehehe. I wish I read faster...I am a slooooow reader.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, not in a day - two ;)

    ReplyDelete

© Cook (almost) Anything at Least Once | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig