Monday, September 17, 2007

On Route

on route

While not currently in the air we soon will be.

It’s been a long couple of days so far - Sunday started at 4am with a trip to the airport and we didn’t reach our midway destination until 7pm.

Actually it was even longer than that.

Since we needed to leave at 4am we never went to sleep Saturday night - so we’d been up and about since 7am Saturday morning!

Today we have a 12+hour flight which will be followed by an overnight train and come Tuesday morning we still won’t be at our final destination.

That will take another two hours or so by train.

Now, what will all this travelling mean to this blog. Well I have things scheduled to appear here but I’ll also be blogging at our other spots

Eat - will have our day to day travels and the Moblog for those instant happenings.

We have some really interesting events scheduled over the weekend so there should be plenty to see and read.

Hopefully by Wednesday we'll be nicely settled.

sky

10 comments

  1. Oh you know that I'm horribly jealous! Have a good flight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adventure! I'll be looking forward to updates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Haalo. I hope you will arrive safely and can't wait to hear more from your trip. Enjoy it my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fun and safe trip!

    Paz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kalyn!

    Thanks Casey!

    Thanks Rose - all safe on solid ground now!

    Thanks Paz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a fabulous adventure. I will be looking forward to hearing more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Haalo,

    I'm obviously miles behind everyone else here, but I can only assume from the map that you're off to... Japan?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Nora - we're a little behind due to unforeseen circumstances but hopefully we'll soon be back on track


    Hi Trig -indeed that is showing the plane on its way to Tokyo but that was only a transit spot - we're currently in Turin.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Haalo,
    Shows you how busy I've been ...I didn't realise that you'd left the country.
    I hope you have a wonderful time in Italy.:):)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Karen - will do!

    ReplyDelete

© Cook (almost) Anything at Least Once | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig