Monday, September 18, 2006

Mixology Monday VII

Paul from Cocktail Chronicles is hosting this edition of Mixology Monday with the theme of Goodbye Summer. Here in Australia, it's more of a case of Hello Summer, Goodbye Winter.


With summer comes a multitude of berries and this cocktail is all about the combination of berries and watermelon - to form a cocktail whose vibrant colour is almost as appealing as its refreshing qualities.

cocktail

Waterberry Vodka Cooler

½ cup berries of your choice
1 cup watermelon
30ml Lemon Vodka
15ml sugar syrup
½ cup ice

Add the berries, watermelon, vodka and ice to a blender and process. Taste and depending on the fruit you may need to add the sugar syrup. Pour into tumblers and serve.

cocktail

Tagged with

5 comments

  1. Guess what! I have those very same glasses you have in your photo. I got them at a store called World Market. Wish I had some of this to drink in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! I think I need to organize a 'Ladies Night' so that the girlfriends and I can try this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kalyn - great minds think alike ;) They are really nice glasses - they feel good in your hand.

    Sounds like it would be a fun night Ellie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pure refreshment! Looks so pretty, and I love those glasses...I'm a freak for glasses, but my cupboards won't hold any more :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Julia - I can certainly relate to the lack of space!

    ReplyDelete

© Cook (almost) Anything at Least Once | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig