Friday, March 10, 2006

Tangelo Caipiroska

I so enjoyed the "Leonardo d'Caprioska" that I whipped up for Paper Chef, I thought I might experiment with Tangelo.

tangelo caipiroska© by haalo




Tangelo Caipiroska

1 Tangelo, cut into 16 pieces
1 tablespoon sugar
60ml Lemon Vodka
1 tablespoon Sugar Syrup
ice cubes


  • Muddle most of the tangelo pieces with the sugar. Strain.
  • Place a handful of ice in the shaker add strained tangelo juice, vodka and sugar syrup. Shake well.
  • In a sugar rimmed glass, filled half with ice, add the shaken ingredients.
  • Garnish with the set-aside tangelo pieces.

A delightfully fruity beverage perfect for a sunny day!

3 comments

  1. this one certainly looks good. and i just happen to have all the ingredients on hand at the moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna - this was one of the nicer caprioska's made, the tangelo really works well this way. If I had any tangelo's I'd join you in a drink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi!
    i'm a brazillian reader and was reading the (wonderfull) archives on the blog when the title of this post called my attention: the real name of the drink is caipirinha, made with cachaça, so the drink made with vodka is actually called caipiroska, no caprioska!

    ReplyDelete

© Cook (almost) Anything at Least Once | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig